Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Diane


January 6, 1958 ~ April 21, 2010


Our hearts feel empty; our hearts feel full. We were so blessed to know you and be loved by you. You left us on a Wednesday, our night. We will spend the evening looking at photos, toasting you, remembering your smile and every nuance. You live in our hearts as long as we're here; you live in eternity with the One who lovingly made you. We miss you already, but we'll see you soon, sweet friend.

Matthew 11:28 - "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Psalm 30:5b

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.

Psalm 30:11

You have turned my mourning into dancing for me; You have put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness.

Revelation 21:3-4

Then I heard a mighty voice from the throne and I perceived its distinct words, saying, See! The abode of God is with men, and He will live (encamp, tent) among them; and they shall be His people, and God shall personally be with them and be their God. God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more, neither shall there be anguish (sorrow and mourning) nor grief nor pain any more, for the old conditions and the former order of things have passed away.

HALLELUJUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment