Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Twitter Tree time




My friend Jacki of christiecottage.etsy.com came up with an idea to help promote our shops. Most of us have several shops, Etsy, ArtFire, Zibbet or where ever. So here is the place to start promoting and to get tweeted


Instructions

Here is a list of three twitter ready items that I would like for you to tweet for me

you can tweet 1 or all 3 of them

Post the items you tweeted for me along with your twitter account so I can follow you. Then post in a comment what you would like twitted

(clickable links that are twitter ready) from any of your on line shops that you want twitted.

(no mature items please) Please include a description as well as a link


This will be hosted by a differant shop each business day








My twitter http://twitter.com/crochet18purple


I posted my links in the comment

No comments:

Post a Comment