Friday, October 15, 2010

Something Purty

The receptionist phoned and mentioned a name that was new to both of us.  Not a student, not a parent, not an employee here at the school.  This person had received a piece of mail and the receptionist had opened it, looking for a clue. Since it turned out to be a little quilt pattern, she phoned me!

In with the pattern was a receipt for an Ebay transaction.  After checking the area directory for the intended recipient without success, I phoned the vendor.  She was a pretty confused lady, and seemed to think she could find the order and get the right pattern to the right lady.  But, meanwhile, she was appreciative of the phone call and told me to just go ahead and keep the pattern "and make something purty, honey."

Well, honey, I just can't start another something purty.  I just can't.  But if you can, leave me a comment, and on Monday I'll draw a number and one of you will receive this cute little pattern for a Crazy Eights quilt.



No comments:

Post a Comment