Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Crafty Night!


The 2nd Tuesday of every month is my chance to plan a night of fun & crafts. It's open to anyone. I called it "Crafty Night" since the beginning because I didn't have a better name to call it. I tried to think of a cool name to give it, but I came up with nothing. I've even tossed around the idea of just keeping it "Crafty Night". Any ideas??

Anyway, this month at Crafty Night we made dry jar mixes. The first mix was a recipe I've made with my MOPS group way back in 2008. Excellent chocolate chip cookie mix!! Mmmm. Delicoius. Click HERE to find that recipe.

The second mix we made was called Country Soup Mix in a Jar. It was all layered & pretty-like.

Up 'til now, I've funded Crafty Night every month out of my own pocket. But, I'm going to have to start requesting a fee to cover supplies. And I'll need RSVP's. Crafty Night is growing ---isn't that fantastic?!

I'm totally wanting to kick things up a notch every month too. Basically, I gather my supplies & wait for the folks to arrive. THIS lovely crafty lady has inspired me to make it more of an experience. So dreamy...

 I'm totally sketching up ideas for a logo & a banner & I can't wait to craft goodies for my crafty peeps & make decorations &, &, &......

So, yeah, any ideas for names? Help me bounce this idea around. Pretty please?
We'll talk in the comment section below.
OR, join the WhiMSy love facebook page & we can talk there.
Either works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment