Monday, October 11, 2010

Growing weary of the neon doughnuts. Any suggestions for a new & improved RD button?



I'm growing weary of the neon doughnuts. Any suggestions for a new & improved RD button? If so, slip me an idea in the comments. You are also encouraged to leave any Random Dozen questions for future use!

This week's questions are an amalgam of your suggestions from last week and my own new ones. (Hello, word--amalgam--that I have not used in years which must have lain dormant until such a time as this.) I remember when I first saw amalgam, I wasn't sure whether to pronounce it a-MAL-gam or AMMAL-gam.

Which leads us to the first Random Dozen question this week:

1. Is there a word which you initially mispronounced? Were the circumstances in which you made the faux pas embarrassing? By the way, that's not "foax pass." (I know you know that. Just jokin' with ya.)

2. How do you feel about the use of texting shortcuts and trends? (ex: "I've got ur notes. Get them 2 u 2morow.")

3. Tell me about your high school senior picture. Please feel free to post.

5. Share a high school or college homecoming memory.

6. Linda at Mocha with Linda wants to know: "Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?"

7. Lea at Cici's Corner asks, "What is something you have not done that you desire to do?"

8. Carol at Wanderings of an Elusive Mind ponders, "If you could come back [in another life] as an animal, which would it be?"

9. Joyce from The Other Side of the Pond is curious: "Where were you 10 years ago?" Please feel free to elaborate more than just your physical location.

10. When you are proven to be correct in any contentious discussion, do you gloat?

11. What is your favorite food which includes the ingredient "caramel?"

12. From my 17 year-old daughter to you: "If you could be part of any fictional family, which family would you choose and why?" (She's so cute. And clever.)

Please post your answers tomorrow, then come back here to link up. Happy Randomizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment