Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Random Dozen: Nothing Gold Can Stay



Appropriate for this season and today, for The Random, that is--Robert Frost wrote:

Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.


And I would add: Nothing Randomly Dozen can stay either.

I'm TAAARD, people.

I completely forgot the list this week.

I think it is time.

Time to shut down the Random, at least on a weekly basis; maybe I could handle it monthly.

So to ease into this transition, I'd like to post 2 random questions today, and you can link up tomorrow with your answers, if you'd like:

1. What scares you the most

A) Physically
B) Emotionally

Why does it scare you, and how do you cope?

2. What comes to mind when you read the phrase, "Nothing gold can stay?"

See you tomorrow, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment