Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer Break: Day 67


Yesterday was one of those days where I felt busy & brainless & I didn't really have the oomph to come up with something creative for my girls to do. So, I posed the question to my 7 year old: "How about if you come up with the Summer Fun thing of the day?"
And she quickly replied, "OK! I know what we'll do: PLAY!"
Playing is something they do everyday.
But there must have been magic in the air that particular day.
They didn't argue {very much}, they were sharing & helpful.
And it was a peaceful day in the WhiMSy love home.
And when I came home from work in the wee hours of the morning, I found them huddled together in Zoey's bed snoozing away, Pazely in a ballet outfit she had worn earlier in the day.
I'm sure they played their little hearts out.

No comments:

Post a Comment