Wednesday, July 28, 2010

If I Put It Under My Pillow ...

Well, this riveting story will teach those unfollowers I spoke of earlier not to unfollow ME:

Remember the dental cap story from the other day?

My temporary cap popped off tonight following a trip to Sbux.

I was driving down the THE busiest street in out town when out plopped a "tooth," just like when you're 10 and the last string of flesh snaps and you've suddenly got a tooth on your tongue or in your hand, only I'm 47 and so it's not cute and no one said "good job," and I doubt that if I put it under my pillow anything good will follow, like cold hard cash or a cute pair of sandals under my pillow in the morning.

So now I definitely cannot throw back my head and unlatch my jaw in a Julia Roberts laugh until I see my dentist again. I will be at his doorstep bright and early tomorrow morning.

That is all.

Sorry to be so brief, but I had to put a cap on this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment