Wednesday, July 21, 2010

25th Anniversary Siesta Key Pics

First of all, if you are uncomfortable seeing Jorge the Jabanero and me in swimsuits, look away. If you are going to criticize my choice to post swimsuit pics, just grumble to yourself, please. I've been working long and hard to get to the place where I could wear a two-piece in public, and I was celebrating the achievement when I was down there. Do not rain on my parade. Just know that I automatically know some will not approve. I'm not losing sleep over it.

All we did was lounge/play games on the beach, eat, sleep. That is it. If you're looking for sight-seeing pics, these will bore you. We basically took pics of the beach, each other, and some food.

It was the best vacation we ever had.

Do you see Sarasota there? That's where we were. No tar balls on the beach. They migrated north.



The flowers you'll see were waiting for me at the condo from Jorge. That was a NICE touch.

The sand was pure white, soft as baby powder.

Did I mention it was the best vacation we've ever had?

Sigh. Here ya go, if you're interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment