Saturday, July 31, 2010

Shout Out


Need to give a great big shout-out to Bonnie Blue Quilts today.

I've seen their stand at a couple of shows and have bought some fabric from them and drooled over quite a bit more.  Recently I needed a particular fabric to finish a project and I ordered from Bonnie Blue on line.  There was a bit of a snag, and at the time, but it got resolved quickly and easily.  I found what I needed at another on-line shop and put the whole thing out of my mind.

Today the postal person brought me a small package from Richmond, Texas.  "Who the heck do I know there?" I wondered, as the postal sticky thingy was over the top line of the return address label.  Turned out to be Bonnie Blue herself, with a giftie and a note:

We apologize that your refund was not prompt.  Bonnie Blue Quilts strives to give great Customer service.  We want to let you know that your PayPal has been refunded $32.80.  We will be more careful of this matter in the future.  We have enclosed one of Paula's newest quilt designs as a small token of our customer appreciation.  We know you have other options to fill your shopping needs and we hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Now, I ask you (rhetorically), is that not fantastic?  Way to go, Bonnie Blue, and you BET I'll be back.  If not on line, at the next show.





No comments:

Post a Comment