Monday, July 26, 2010

Business As Usual?

The mysterious dark screen on the laptop comes and goes.  I'm going to bring it to work on Tuesday and ask someone to take a look.  I'm hoping I can get one more year out of this laptop; I don't think three years is asking too much.  Is it?

Anyway, all of those recent trips down memory lane haven't halted the sewinig!  I've been working hard -- Dog Days (which is about to have a name change to something like Cinnamon Dolce Latte); at this point the rows are all assembled and there are two more long seams before I start the borders.  I'm like this quilt.  A lot.

And another project has become a flimsy; it is a wedding gift and a photo will be available shortly.  And My Blue Heaven is still my leader-ender project.

And yesterday I finished the binding on the Odyssea quilt.  I love this line of fabric and wish it were more readily available.  I found the fabric at a wonderful shop in Richmond when I was there at the time Nate was born; I bought a charm pack and a small amount of yardage and then picked up the lattice fabric here at home.  It's going off to Nate today!



No comments:

Post a Comment