Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm Still Processing, But I Do Have SOMETHING to Share


I'm still processing my trip and getting used to being back in the saddle again. I have been to Walmart. I have seen Stick Man (Have I told you about Stick Man?) and I have now gone back to work as of today.

When I last sat at my desk, my computer was slower than molasses through a straw. I couldn't wait to leave it behind, along with other everyday annoyances. However, when you run away from a problem, you always have to face it again at some point, and so it was with the computer.

It would not boot up today. AARGH! I was so frustrated! I thought, "WHY does this have to happen to me? Why couldn't I just come back here and start up a normal day? Why did I have to face a problem first thing? HOW LONG O LORD?" And then I realized: someone had turned off my monitor while I was gone.

So, you know. Never mind and all that.

Yesterday, I pointed you toward vinegar. Today, I point you toward money.

Free money.

I went to "Unclaimed Money, Indiana" and searched my name. Turns out I can quit my job and go live on the beach because I'm owed the stunning sum of ....

Wait for it ...

$22.48.

Yes, Two-Two-Four-Eight. Twentah-Too, Fortah-Eight. Who do we appreciate? Unclaimed Money, that's who!!

I have no idea what/who/how. I just know I found $22.48 in my pocket book, so to speak.
WOWZERS!
So you should check, too, to see if your state is holding your pocketbook for you while you went to the powder room. You never know what might have fallen out!

No comments:

Post a Comment