Friday, April 17, 2009

Welcome to the Bug(Bunny) Hop!

Welcome to the bug...I mean Bunny hop! We very excited to be hopping again this week. I know I really am given I LOVE our new Guest Designer. I've been fortunate to have been on a previous design team with her and I LOVE her work. And I know you will too!

She's got talent in abundance and is also one of the sweetest gals! I can't wait for you to see who it is and her beautiful work!

So we're talking about bugs a bit this time with our must have...must buy new U Bug Me! line! It's so darn cute...screams boys although honestly I know there are many girls who love bugs...dirt....and all that. I'll confess...I'm not one of those girls.






My idea of a cute bug that I'd touch...is this!!LOLOL

I'm definitely not a bug person. I still remember in high school for science class having to do this bug project. Ugghh You had to collect all these bugs and pin them on the display and label them...NOT my thing. Although now given my scrapbooking and crafting...I sure could make the display look fantastic!LOL




So back to the adorable...buggy, boyish, camping, outdoor line...
admit.....it's too cute. You actually want to go camping just to have photos to use to scrap with this line. Just admit it..I thought the same. LOL


I'm thinking though..for us..camping is the kids setting up the Playhut house in the front yard and "pretending" to camp is about as far as we go with it.









We're just not a camping family...more a throw us on the beach with a good book, frisbee, boogie board and we're happy!LOL

So when I used the line..I of course made this. I love the picture. Connor last summer in North Redington Beach, Florida. I so wish we could return this summer..hopefully soon. I'll have to get the kids outside with the tent instead!LOL







Since last hop everyone responded so well to the giveaway...let's do that again! Only it has to have a bug/outdoor theme. Let's see...some dirt? Some sticks from my backyard...a bug. Wait...that's it. How's about one of the prettiest bugs? Leave me a comment..tell me your favorite bug or and I'll pick someone to receive this butterfly pendant!


Or if this is a bit too large..I do have a sweet small bee one too..

Definitely a bug worth wearing don't you think!

Okay..after leaving a comment...you're going to hop on next to...

Kristen's...

Have a great time hoppin...



Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment