Monday, April 6, 2009

Thanks for Hopping!


Thanks everyone who participated in the hop AND left me a comment. I loved reading your comments and songs that stick out in your mind. Some I must admit..I don't know. Others I will say...I could easily have added them to my list too...Madonna's Holiday and Borderline, Burning Beds, Def Leppard...definitely...and many many more.

What it says is that music..no matter if it's a popular artist or a song you made up to sing to your little ones..music plays a very important role in our lives. Think of a world with no music....think of your favorite movie without the beautiful songs and lyrics and background music...I would not be the same. I just had this conversation with a friend about Twilight. I have to confess it's under my skin..and this weekend I watched and listened to the soundtrack while working on designs. It's amazing how much the music is apart of the movie. And it's this way for many many of my favorite movies.

I will say that for me...books, music and movies play such a vital role in my life..and I can see they do for you too!

This was one very busy weekend for me! I worked on a new sticker design for Bo Bunny(LOVE IT!) and design work using Abbey Road! Be sure to peek in the Bo Bunny blog today AND tomorrow! I have a second post with ideas for tomorrow and you'll have to pop in to see what I made. I love it! I was also busy with work for my next TV spot on Show Me St.Louis. I am working with the adorable Doodlebug Bunny Hop line!

Last for today..the winner the Easter pendant...

Morgaine said...
That easter pendent is adorable!Well, the song that means the most to me (or at least one of the songs that means the most to me) is "I believe in a thing called love" by The Darkness. I know it is a corny song, but it actually was my husband and I's wedding song. hehe

Drop me an email at Buzybunny@gmail.com so I can get that mailed out to you in time for Easter!

Go Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again everyone!!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment