Thursday, April 30, 2009

Conference, End of Day 2

Sitting here in a hotel room with three other women debriefing about today's sessions and about whether Airborne makes you gassy.

The consensus is yes, Airborne makes you gassy.

We attended some great general and breakout sessions today, but now I'm on information overload.

Highlight of the day: Frances Chan, author of Crazy Love. You should check him out.

Lowlight: standing on cement steps through many, many songs. Speakers who repeat phrases ad nauseum. Sessions running way too long.

But I'm not one to dwell on the negative.

I am, however, one to dwell on gas.

Because I'm reminded of it about every three minutes, as are my co-staff.

OK, it's 12:15 a.m. and I'm not asleep yet, which I think is illegal.

I'm signing off. I loved reading your comments, just don't have time to reply in hotel lobby.

So, Ta-ta, or Toot toot for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment