Thursday, April 9, 2009

Crafts, Crafts and more...

Lately I've been swallowed up it feels with crafts crafts and more. Definitely NOT a suprise because that's what I do. But I does go in waves and lately...I'm in a tidal wave of crafts it feels like.

I've been busy with Bo Bunny projects, designed a new sticker I LOVE, sales in my Etsy store and prepping for tomorrow's Show Me St.Louis show. It's ALOT!LOL

I am often asked how I keep up with all the crafting..well honestly I take breaks. I have to...I need time to step away...read my books and give my brain a break. I'm thinking after this week... I'll need a longer break...but that's not going to happen. I'm prepping next for the Scrap St.Louis event...so more crafting!LOL

This week on the Bo Bunny Blog we showcased ideas using the absolutely beautiful Abbey Road collection. I had purchased a very ugly frame at Hobby Lobby.(Sorry HL..it was!LOL) It had a large metal flower on it(that I took off) and was just $5. So I knew it would be a great item to decorate. Here's the project...

I layered lots of flowers around. The trick to this is cutting out at least two of the same flower. Popping the top flower up with foam adhesive. I use Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. I double layer some to pop even higher. Be sure to visit the Bo Bunny blog to see more photos and more ideas for this line.

Yesterday I put up a post with some cute Easter cards and little gift ideas.

Tomorrow's post will showcase some Easter decor ideas..can't wait! I'm definitely an Easter gal!


I'm also trying to wrap up last minute little Easter things for the kids baskets...shhh don't tell Parker. He still believes and I love that. For those that have kids asking for the new Bolt movie..there is a $4 mail in rebate through Ronzoni. You simply need to purchase any package of Ronzoni, Creamette or another brand of pasta and mail in for it. Even better..there's a $1 off coupon for Ronzoni...so I spent .50 for pasta and will get $4 back on the movie too. Not bad for a family trying to keep costs wayyy down. You can find more deals like this on my friend Kim's STLMommy site! She's pretty amazing! All sorts of deals, freebies, giveaways..you'll want to checck it out!

Last for today...a new layout I made using my Pink Paislee products for ScrapJazz/Scrapbook.com. I LOOOVE this layout and the pictures of Haley from our trip!



Pop in tomorrow for information on the Show Me St. Louis craft!

See you then,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment