Saturday, April 18, 2009

COMMENT...I dare you!!!



It's Prom time! Would you believe that three of the four JunkGirls have a son going to prom tonight??!! We all have sons the same age in the same grade and I would bet chances are slim to none that we'll ever see them all dressed up in tuxes and cuff links at the same time again! (Except maybe at next years prom.) ...and Lynette was the bravest MOM...taking on the task of organizing the event!! I just know it will be fabulous!

Now, on to the meaning of my title...since discovering and entering the world of blog, the four of us couldn't be more giddy! We can't wait to get to a computer at all times of the day and night just to check for a new post from each other. And the best part...the sweet comments we get. We watch the real time ticker and are in awe at the hits from literally all over! And we just added our hit counter a couple weeks ago and it amazes us how many new hits there are every day. Evidently we aren't the only ones eager to get to our computers!

Now, I'd like to throw out a challenge...I see all those locations and the curiosity kills me....I would love to hear from more of you and lets be friends. Tell me a little about yourselves. Do you have a junk sale, a booth, a store? Or do you just love junk??? Can't wait to hear from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment