Wednesday, April 29, 2009

In Atlanta! Actually, Duluth

UPdate Thurs 7:13 am: I'm in Gwinnett Arena in Duluth. (Hello, Stalker, come get me, I know.) (Like I would have a stalker.) But you are not a stalker, so you could just come to the arena and look for me! I'm the one wearing khaki pants! You could have the arena people do a "Paging 2nd Cup Lid. Paging 2nd Cup Lid. Your bloggy buddy is here."

Just a quick note from the hotel lobby as I await the rest of my staff to meet here and head out to the first session of the conference.

I have to tell you all--this was the BEST flight I've ever had, which is a great SOO-PRISE! Thanks be to God!

And I was virtually worry-free. No nausea, no gripping fear that would've been embarrassing because I was seated right next to my boss. The first thing he did was hand me "the bag."

We ate at O'Charley's, which we do not have at home.

I've been listening to the reports on TV and have a tiny, tiny bit of fear about the arena and airports and all, but I do have sanitizer, which is scented like bubble gum, for the professional who has a wild side.

I was greeted with a long note from Jorge when I opened my suitcase, which was wonderful.

Life is good.

Thanks for praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment