Thursday, December 31, 2009

Which one are you?


I find myself being the "you too" part of many statements. You know, "Have a Happy New Year!" To which I respond "you too!" Or "Have a great weekend", to which I respond "you too!" The list is endless...."have a nice day", "you look nice today", "take care now", and on and on and on. I feel so fortunate to be the recipient of good wishes and compliments, but at the same time I find myself to be a smidge slow in dishing them out to the well deserving people around me. Therefore, my response is usually...."YOU TOO!"


So my New year's resolution is not exercising more, not losing weight. (although they SHOULD be at the top of the list) Let's be realistic here! I'm going to aim my resolution at those around me instead of at the ever widening shape of my dear old body.


So my wish to YOU is to have a blessed year of togetherness, love and laughter...and throw in some good junk for good measure! And let's all take more time to wear those slippers, relax, and spend time with good friends.


Which one are you? The well wisher....or the "YOU TOO!"????

No comments:

Post a Comment