Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tis the JOLLY season...


Tis the JOLLY season, a time of anticipation, a time to make new memories to last a lifetime. A time of year when we can pull out decorations dear to our hearts and warm the house with some welcome changes. This year I have a twinkling from not one, but TWO trees. One a simple but elegant look with white lights, silver, gold, and a touch of red. (and please excuse some of the pictures, I'm not quite done cleaning, decorating, wrapping, etc, etc, etc.)
The other tree, a bit smaller, and filled with 20 years and three kid's worth of Hallmark series ornaments. Some day my kids will say: "jeez, wish we had all the money Mom spent on these ornaments all these years!" Well, hopefully not, but I have certainly enjoyed collecting them for my guys.

Under this tree I placed a sweet old register cover and an old bike seat with an "S" for you know who......SANTA!!!

And one more thing to share today....here's a little idea I totally swiped from Andrea. Hey Andrea, please consider it the highest form of a compliment on a grand idea. ;)
Hey, now head on over to Deb's place at Talkin Trash for the slumber party! We're having a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment