Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tree party


Hey everybody! It's a tree party! I'm joining Donna and many others over at
Funky Junk Interiors in showing off our Christmas trees!

I've recently made some changes to my family room and, after much hesitation, took the plunge with a brown tree this year. I've seen so many beautiful brown, gold and copper trees this year in stores...I knew finding brown ornaments wouldn't be a problem. However, I already had so many frosted, white, or silver ornaments that I didn't want to put the expense into gold or bronze colored ornaments. So...I decided to just invest in a few brown and use what I had.










Had to close the shutters for a better lighting situation....too impatient to wait for nightfall!



Check back later for more holiday decorating from us Junk Fest girls....for now head over to Donna's and see all the other loverlies!!



No comments:

Post a Comment