Monday, November 2, 2009

Let's Talk Toilets & Preview This Week's Random Dozen

I don't have much confidence in home decorating. You all know that when I choose a wallpaper or paint or buy a lamp or a rooster statue, you usually read me asking in a whiny voice, "Does this look OK ...? Which one would you choose?"

But now I never have to worry again about how to decorate the most troublesome spot in my home: the toilet.

What? You too?

Yes, how many times have you stood in the threshold of your bathroom, cocked your head and said, "Something's missing ... something's just not right ... OH, I know what it is! I need a toilet poster!

Well now we can breathe a collective sigh of relief, no pun intended. The Wow Toilet has just the flair for you and me.

The ad says, "Does your toilet look this boring?" and there it is--a big ol' white boring toilet just like mine. How did they know??

Check out the Wow Toilet and tell me which design you like best.

I think my toilet would totally rock the salamander on bamboo selection.

In other toilet news, what is up with these wimpy water-saving toilets that won't flush anything bigger than a garbanzo?? It's like they made all the new toilets for rabbit dens.

I was at Lowe's recently looking for a kitchen faucet, but I glimpsed some power flushers that had a crazy name like, "Big John," and I thought, "That's exactly what we need." Seriously. We have one clog a day, at least. But les power toilettes, ils sont tres expensive.

Guess I'll have to add old fashioned power flushers to the nostalgic list of things I miss from childhood, along with Jiffy Pop and transistor radios.

I did see one ad for a garbage disposal for the toilet.

Mental image = Ew.



And now here's your preview for the post you will link to here tomorrow:

1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
5. Do you recycle?
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?

Come back to tomorrow to link your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment