Thursday, November 5, 2009

Stray Shots

Assorted Ones

With the voting over, the harvest in and the last of the leaves falling, our Valley is now awaiting the arrival of winter, nevermind these last vestiges of Fall on my neighbor's steps.



I like my neighbor's chilltown stove.



Last of the Fall apple pickers.



I like it when politicians thank the public for their votes.



On a car parked by Smith College.



Living large. I don't like that the phrase "Life is Good" is now a registered trademark. Someday we won't be able to say anything at all without paying royalties to someone.



This is weird. My maternal grandfather was named C. White and my paternal grandfather is buried in the veteran's cemetery in Rockyhill, Connecticut.



Students boarding the Peter Pan bus to Springfield at UMass.



A double decker bike for sale in downtown Amherst.



Here's my friend Zak playing on the street in Amherst.


No comments:

Post a Comment