Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sweeney Todd & Mrs. Lovett

Halloween Night

I realized in all the hustle and bustle of Halloween and now working on endless crafts that I never did share photos of Halloween.

Scott and I wound up dressing up and going to Parker's school party in our costumes. So fun...he didn't even know it was us right away.

Some of the parents and teachers didn't realize who we were. We were told we looked like we came from a Haunted House.LOL My apron had "blood splatters" on it which I'm sure added to the look.

I wished I could of carried a "meat pie" with me. Next year I will as I found plastic realistic looking fingers on clearance at Michael's after Halloween! It will be fun!! Here's us looking a bit more serious..



The house looked great although these pictures DO NOT do it justice. Connor and my family said everyone was oohing and aahing and said we had the best house. It did look amazing..I just wish I could of captured it better on my camera.




It was really cool with all the strobe lights, sound effects and the fog machine going. This makes it look bright..it wasn't. It was dark and very spooky looking. The kids got tons of candy...Haley was a cute witch and Parker a Star Wars Clone Wars Leader..Rex or something!LOL Connor took a pass and manned the door with my family.




Until next year...

Sweeney Todd & Mrs. Lovett

No comments:

Post a Comment