Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gratitude

Happy Thanksgiving!

The lights looked really nice in Northampton last night.



Today was the community Thanksgiving dinner put on by the Amherst Survival Center at the Lutheran Church.



The yard of the partyhouse next door to the church looked like things might have been rockin' last night.



Cool decal on a car in the church parking lot.



There was plenty of food for all.



Here's the turkey - I mean being served behind me!



I'm likely to overdose on turkey during the next two days, since I'm going to three separate dinners! Well, that's a problem of plenty, and when I catch myself bitchin' about the problems that come from having too much, I remind myself of the times when I had too little.



Have a Hot Holiday!!

I think hip people
leave small ghosts behind,
haunting winter ballparks
and locked bars,
that phantoms of oldtime stoners
move between the shadows;
but no phantom follows
where a square has gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment