Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random Dozen #9


1. Tell me something about your favorite teacher.
2. Tell me about one pivotal moment in your life.
3. About favorite colors--a lot of people will ask you what it is, but I want to know why it is. What feeling or memory does it evoke?
4. What's a sure sign that you're getting older?
5. Please don't sermonize, but Halloween--is it a yes or no for you?
6. What's your favorite musical?
7. Are you more of a city mouse or country mouse?
8. Did you know that it is possible, for a small fee, to name a real star after someone? (It's true! Google it!) If someone were to name a star for you, would you appreciate it for its whimsy and romance, or would you say, "Are you kidding me? For $19.95 we could have gone to the movie and actually bought popcorn."

This question comes from Paula at His Ways Are Not Our Ways.
9. What's the craziest thing you've ever been doing and texted during it? I only thought of this b/c I was about to try to text during my walking video but I didn't.

Paula, you do know that this blog is rated G, right?

10. "It's not a party unless _______."
11. When you're stuck in traffic or a waiting room, what do you do to pass the time? PS: There are no magazines available.
12. If you weren't yourself, would you be friends with you?

Go ahead and link up; I'll answer these tomorrow right here. Thanks for playing!

Be Still and Know
Tomorrow I'll announce the winner of yesterday's carnival.

No comments:

Post a Comment