Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Sweetie!

It's my guy's birthday today...lately he and I feel like life is just pulling us into a whirlwind. Rarely can we scream stop and take a moment to catch our breath and see one another when we're not exhausted, tired or cranky!

So here's wishing my hard working guy a very Happy Birthday!!

We were both just wishing we could jet off to a beach for a few days R & R...so even though we can't right now...here's a little bit of paradise for you to help remind you..




It's good right?

In other news...besides busy which I've come to realize never is anything new...I've been busy making lots of goodies!! We've started the Pursuit of CraftYness blog back up after a summer hiatus and we're kicking it off with Imaginisce's new Spooky Town line. Here's a few of the cards I've made





more to share this week on the POC blog so due check in! And today I shared a favorite project on the Bo Bunny blog...love these!



Be sure to visit the Bo Bunny blog if you want to know more on how I make them!

Another jam packed weekend...starting tonight with Parker's fall festival...life is definitely NOT dull!

And GO CARDINALS!! You're coming home...so win the next three!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment