Thursday, August 18, 2011

Week in Review: August 8-14

A memorable week for me: The beginning of de-stressing after the hospital visit.
I've been doing pretty well at giving up tasks in my daily/weekly routine. That's the easy part.
But the emotional part is a slow process.I just wanted to thank all of you for the encouraging comments, emails, prayers & messages. You're the bestest & I appreciate your thoughtfulness!!
The extremely sore & slightly bruised hands are a reminder of the beginning of my new journey at attempting to slow down. It's a daily process. And not always easy.

I've enjoyed surrounding myself with friends: game night with friends, friends over for dinner, a spontaneous late-night campfire with a friend. (Surprise happy mail from friends!)

I'm breathing deeply & actually very excited to S-L-O-W down.

Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment