Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer Diary Day 97: Wall Art

Dear summer diary,
Today the girls taped up giant pieces of paper on the wall, got out all their art supplies & went to makin' some art.
And that was how they spent their last day of summer. Well, that AND playing outside, catching toads & watching movies. Zoey went on a breakfast date with daddy & his friends this morning while Pazely & I hung out at home listening to opera, crafting, & playing with Legos.

Both girls are SUPER DUPER excited for school to start tomorrow. I've already got their lunches packed. And forgive me if I do a little happy dance in the morning.

It's been a long summer. But we made it through!! Thanks to all who followed along in our 2011 Summer Diary Series. All your comments & messages meant the world to me! We hope you had fun peeking into our days this summer.

Farewell summer vacation. Until we meet again...
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment