Monday, August 22, 2011

Catholic Blogs





Who has a Catholic blog? Please comment so I can add the link to your Catholic blog. We would love to see it!



southernfriedcatholics.blogspot.com- Faith, Family and Food of a Catholic family in the heat of the lowcountry

hfclassicalacademy.blogspot.com- Holy Family Classical Academy

happymomonlinecom.blogspot.com- I am a homeschooling mom who writes mainly about the day to day life of being a Catholic, pro-life, pro-marriage mother and wife.

catholicmumma.net- My blog is the musings of a Catholic Mumma.... :)

thatresourciste.com and thatresourcsite.blogspot.com- We have a catholic blog that offers fun free printable learning resources for catechists, homeschoolers, and other educators.

catequesekids.blogspot.com- I have a catholic blog but It´s in Portuguese, because I'm Brazilian. If you don't mind to visit me, there is a translator in the page!

momn3boys.blogspot.com- My blog is "Musings of a Catholic Mom”

thewholetroubleis.blogspot.com- For the Eastern Catholic variety :-)

dairy-of-a-sower.blogspot.com- I like to share hands-on ideas for teaching the faith to our kids (either at home or in a catechism class). I'm a trained catechist (Level I & II) for the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd program, so I try to share some of the ideas I learned in CGS plus mix in some of my inspirations.

EquippingCatholicFamiles.com- We offer Catholic teaching tools and gifts, celebrating the Sacraments, Seasons and Feast Days with activities and crafts. Check out our books, craft kits, and cards!

IblogJesus.com- Talking to Jesus on his turf from the heart with both ears and the Holy Spirit.

ArmaDei.com- Our Catholic Family apostolate

familiacatolica-org.blogspot.com- My greatest wish is that this blog will help you find practical ideas to help you celebrate with your families our Catholic faith, following the major feasts of the liturgical calendar. (Use Google Translate if needed.)

catequesisguadalupana.blogpsot.com- Is a blogger who is starting with the collaboration of some friends who we hope will be helpful for the formation of the children in catechesis. (Use Google Translate if needed.)

educacionreligiosaperu.blogspot.com- Created to share teaching experiences with teachers of religious education.

granolacatholic.blogspot.com- Blogging about Faith, Food, Family, and all things Green

siguiendoachesterton.blogspot.com- I am dedicated to spreading the thought of GK Chesterton, defender of the Catholic faith. Try to focus on the situation that exists in Spain, especially aimed at the Catholic and the current crisis. (Use Google Translate if needed.)

laschicasdelibiza2decadasmastarde.blogspot.com- Personal blog, where it has experience of everyday life in relationship with God, with family and friends. (Use Google Translate if needed.)

pequesypecas.blogspot.com- Religious Education Blog: For kids in the house who want to know Jesus in a fun, learning things from him in relation to us. This blog is also for parents and catechists who can serve as a reference. (Use Google Translate if needed.)

lucyysublog.blogspot.com- My daughter Lucia is eight years old and also has her own blog. I try to create a constancy and responsibility for it at the time of sharing and blogging is a great way to share experiences and his link is Jesus Christ. (Use Google Translate if needed.)

homeschoolingcatolico.blogspot.com- I'm Silvia del Valle. I am a homeschooling mom and my blog is about Catholic homeschooling. (Use Google Translate if needed.)

clubcatolichavos.blogspot.com- Special children who like to study at home. Resources and materials to support your work. And with games that you'll love with which you can strengthen and reinforce your knowledge. (Use Google Translate if needed.)

unavidaenconstruccion.spruz.com- I have a Catholic social network where you can make friends, share photos, videos, comments, etc. We also have an agenda of activities for the day about our faith and ministries. (Use Google Translate if needed.)

mariauxivi.blogspot.com- My blog is about the presence and action of God in my life. Eventually I put the activities I use in the School of Religious Education classes with my students in preschool and Primary Grade 4. The blog is in Spanish. (Use Google Translate if needed.)

benotafraidnancy.blogspot.com- I am a Catholic Mommy Blogger

faithloveandjoy.wordpress.com- Catholic Mom raising her girls with faith, love, and joy.

profesoradoreligion.blogspot.com- Blog which contains all the news concerning the area of religion and its faculty, teaching and pastoral resources, relevant news of the ecclesiastical world, ICT resources, etc. . (Use Google Translate if needed.)

hapylittlehomemaker.com- Life in general, heavy on homeschool, books and homemaking.

thecatholiccouponer.com- I blog about couponing and my Catholic faith.

rosarymom.blogspot.com- Rosary Mom
I blog about my faith, family and what's happening in the world coming from a Catholic perspective.

lostlambs.net- Married and father of 4 children. Just started back up blogging after being gone for awhile.

empowernetwork.com- My wife and I have 8 children and I like to write about arguments I have with people about Catholic culture which is so juxtaposed to the prevalent culture in the USA.





No comments:

Post a Comment