Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer Fun...

What can I say...the Craft Mom has NOT been crafting.

Why?

I'm honestly too busy working in the craft world. Which makes me just a bit sad as I work in this industry because I love it and love to craft. So to not be crafting just doesn't make sense.

The good news is...the kids are back in school and I have a different work schedule this year. So...I am going to carve out one day to craft and play possibly two.

I genuinely miss it....so it's back to crafting for me. And maybe taking a bit of a hiatus IS a good thing.

Speaking of a good thing...our vacation.


We had such a good time, spent quality time together and best of all...relaxed! For a family whom goes non-stop that was the key part of this trip!




I did get to fulfill a big wish...to go to Universal Studios and yes..to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!! What can I say...I LOVED it loved it loved it! Came home with a Gryffindor Scarf and Hat and shirt thanks to my sweet hubby who wanted me to have some special reminders. Oh and a key chain too which I like given I'm in my car ALOT!


Then we headed to the beach...love the beach...love the beaches in North Redington Beach! It was so nice...so beautiful and so relaxing. And I am very thankful for the trip and time together!


And we have some amazing pictures to use for our Christmas cards this year...yes...I said Christmas!lol

Hopefully I'll be back soon with some crafts to share...and some more candy treats Haley and I are dreaming up for the upcoming Halloween holiday! Can't wait!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment