Monday, August 29, 2011

Week in Review: August 22-28


I did so much happy crafting last week. The perfect remedy. (At least I think it is.)
And school started. Another remedy.
And high school football has begun. Remedy #3.
I even made cupcakes. Remediar numero cuatro.
Hmm, I think I'm on to something here...

I recently read a quote that said:
 "DO MORE OF WHAT YOU LOVE."
I really think I will make that my mantra.
I've already given up a lot of things that were stacked way too high on my pretty little plate. So high that they became unbalanced, crashing atop me. It feels good to be taking things easy. I now quietly analyze my choices. And make decisions established upon the afore-mentioned mantra.

I've started adventuring again. And creating more. Checking stuff off my "I've always wanted to try this" list. Happily purging & organizing my home. Finding happy places to nest...
It's a slow process of restructuring my life, schedule, behaviour & attitude. It not only involves decluttering my surroundings, but my insides as well.
And I'm finding that when I do more of what I love, life is not as complicated as it once seemed.

Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment