Thursday, March 24, 2011

Learnings from Yesterday

. . . Don't ever write a blog post early in the morning of a difficult meeting I'm dreading.
. . . The "dumbing down" of quilting is a very, very hot topic.
. . . There are people who really do want to copy another quilt, fabric for fabric, piece for piece, and that is okay.  Just because that isn't what I choose, that doesn't make it a bad thing.
. . . A lot of people read my blog.
. . . I need to remember that not really all that long ago, I was a beginning quilter who was afraid of triangles.
. . . Apparently Crow is low in fat and high in protein because my Weight Watcher Weigh-In tonight showed a loss of 2.4 pounds.
. . . I don't want to turn into a quilt snob.  I really don't.
. . . Quilting style and preferences are very personal.
. . . Carrie Nelson is an amazing and gracious lady.  She has a standing invitation to a crow-free dinner any time she is anywhere Near Philadelphia.  Thank you, Carrie, for your thoughtful and generous post.



No comments:

Post a Comment