Friday, May 28, 2010

Welcome Bunny Fans!!

Hi Hoppers!

Can you believe it's the end of May?

My sweet son Connor just turned 15 years old yesterday and I'm still reeling with the fact that I am old enough to have a 15 yold!

He's a cute kid, smart, funny but a bit quiet.

He made it through his freshman year of high school which we all know is NOT easy and that in itself I told him is a BIG accomplishment. So please allow me to wish my sweet Connor a very Happy Birthday!!!

And to make me smile...hope you don't mind my sharing a quick stroll down memory lane of my sweet now 15 year old guy!








Seriously a great kid...I know! I'm happy he's mine! ;-) Now we have to deal with Haley turning 13 next month...ugh!!!

If you'll allow me to share another layout I made for Bo Bunny...




This one uses my personal favorite collection...
Paradise! This was for the blog Project Rewind. We chose a posted project on the blog and remade it. This layout was based off a great layout by Rita Shimniok! Loved her layout and how this one turned out with my cute Parker!

So back to Bo Bunny and the hop....we have one stellar Guest Designer this month. I've been a fan for quite some time...I could hint away all day about her. But let's just say this....she designs at a site where I am one of the oldest members. Bet that one will stump you. I'm member #68 of what is most likely well over 15,000 plus members! {I'm guessing here!!}

And it wouldn't be a hop if I didn't
offer you a giveaway because let's face it...I like giveaways and even better love when I win them! lololol

Leave a comment with your weekend plans, or favorite project you saw from our Project Rewind post on the Bo Bunny, a past Father's Day gift idea...{or just a hello! }

I'll pick a name next Tuesday to send this too!


And last if you haven't signed up to follow me...I'd love if you would. I have all sorts of fun Father's Day gift ideas coming up next week...here's a peek of a great one you can make!

This is a craft frame that is unfinished. I painted the frame using several shades of paints swishing one color over the other.

Then I added the beautiful Crafty Secrets diecut and a real Sand dollar. This could be done for any theme for your Dad. {or Grandpa or Uncles}. Themes can range from car racing, fishing, hiking, golf....you name it.

Just paint the frame, add a diecut to match, maybe a real element...golf tee, pennant, old baseball tickets fishing lures....and add a special photo. This frame and picture has been a favorite in our household.

Be sure to visit next week and I'll share more ideas for you to make for Dad!!

Okay happy hoppin....I'm going to send you on now to Rita....layout queen extraordinaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment