Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pictures from the Party and Link Up for the Dozen Today

Here are pics from my "Aloha, LOST" party Sunday night. You can speed up the show by clicking on the + sign. My two favorite decorations were the cake, featuring palm trees and a polar bear and a plane crashing into the ocean, and the "Smoke Monster," which was four bags of batting adhered together with spray adhesive and then spray painted black. Smokey rocked. :)

The food was great, but I couldn't get the pics to upload. Trust me. It was great.

The "Dharma" wrappers on water and chocolate bars were from the show, as well.

There are people in this group that we work with and go to church with, mainly. There is one picture where I'm sitting between two women on the sofa. The one to my right is Cindy, who got me hooked on LOST many years ago. The woman on my left is Debbie, who I turned on to LOST a couple of years ago. So you have my personal LOST legacy there on the sofa.

There was also a group on Facebook who I first met through blogging here at 2nd Cup which talked each week on line during commercials. That was so fun, too. I wished they could have been at the party. I will miss those weekly chats! For us FB LOSTIES, it was a matter of "Watch together or be confused alone," a take-off on the main character's tag line: "Live together or die alone."

We had so much fun! Sad that it's over, but this is one fan who was not disappointed in the ending. What a ride!




OK, that's enough of that--on to the Random! (You can see the questions on yesterday's post.)



No comments:

Post a Comment