Thursday, May 27, 2010

Last Block Done!

I've finished the last block for the 2010 designer mystery quilt from the Fat Quarter Shop, and I like this block very much.  There were twelve blocks in the series, plus a finishing kit -- I haven't opened the finishing kit yet, but I believe it has some sort of a center medallion.  We'll see.

The 2009 designer mystery quilt top is finished and folded and set aside.  Soon this one will join it.  My plan is to have one really wonderful quilt to pack away for wedding gifts for each of the grandchildren -- the thinking being that by the time these little ones are old enough to marry, this kind of work will be history for me.  If I'm still around.

The third one will be the Martinique BOM that has begun coming from FQS, and Paris in the Fall will be the fourth. 

Now to see if I am able to get all four finished before any additional grandchildren show up!


No comments:

Post a Comment