Monday, March 9, 2009

Grease Monkey and A Winner


Thanks so much everyone for participating on the Bo Bunny Blog hop! I'll be having another hop for our next Guest Designer..and I'll be offering up some more goodies! So be sure to book mark me and come back and visit again.

We're showcasing the awesome Grease Monkey line...that yes I was excited about. Because yep...I'm a car girl! Now don't get me wrong..I like shoes and purses but I'm definitely a bit different from my friends when I drool over a cool car versus clothes!LOL I thought it was fascinating that more of you drive Expeditions than anything else and wished for Mini Cooper's..yep..I love them too! I have the Italian Job poster in our movie themed basement. Also Marky Mark(I have to call him that) isn't bad to look at either!LOL





Today on the Bo Bunny site we're showcasing the Grease Monkey line and here's my layout...my cutie pie Parker a few summers ago getting to drive a Go Cart that was more his speed and size. I cut the car sticker out and popped it up along with the Do Not Enter sticker for added dimension. I cut the circle stickers in half and added a bit of rubons and circle stickers to the centers of the gears.

And now for my winner...



mustangkayla said...
Isn't that Gone In 60 Seconds car AWESOME! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! My favorite car is a 65 Mustang Convertable. I had a 65 Mustang in high school but had to sell it when hubby and I married and moved. :( Oh, to have it back again.
3/06/2009 09:59:00 AM

Congrats Kayla! Thanks for participating and I don't blame you for wanting that back! But yes...Eleanor is one amazing Mustang!! If you'll email me your info..Buzybunny@gmail.com.

Thanks to everyone for joining in..I'm going to have another giveaway on our next blog hop...and it's a really good giveaway...so you'll definitely want to pop back in!

Thanks everyone,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment