Monday, May 23, 2011

Week in Review: May 16-22

Last week was the last week of school for the girls. Our summer fun is already under way! We are ready for playing, fun, adventure, crafty good times & relaxin' until it's time to play again.
We're kicking off the summer with a family vacation to Lincoln/Omaha. In fact, as I write this it's 12:30 in the morning. I just got off work. We're leaving at 7 a.m. Yep, that's in about 6 1/2 hours. I still have to pack & do a bunch of fretting before we leave. Definitely gonna be bringing my pillow. I believe it's a 6 hour drive, so I'll get a lot of nappin' in! We're planning to make it to the zoo on Thursday---the only sunny day during our adventures.
The rain won't stop us from having a good time.
We will find fun.
Promise.

Don't forget to follow along on our 2011 Summer Diary series. (A button is on the right sidebar. Or click HERE for the most current posts.)

Click HERE for a photo mosaic play-by-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment