Friday, May 20, 2011

HERO?




I am blogging all over the place tonight. I have to get as much as possible off my chest, because, let's face it, we all might not be here tomorrow.



Anyway, I will start with Lance Armstrong. Is there any doubt now that he is a cheater? I know that it's blasphemous to utter those words about one of A-merry-ca's darlings, but it's time we acknowledge the juiced up elephant in the room. One former teammate might have been lying, but two? Come on now.




Sometimes it's hard to admit to ourselves that our heroes aren't as pure as we would like them to be, but at some point we have to let the chips fall where they may. Armstrong's manager has declared that his latest accuser and former wing man and teammate is a liar. But here is the thing; if all these people are lying why doesn't Lance sue them? I will tell you why, because the truth is always a defense in defamation claims.



Speaking of lies, let me move on to FOX NEWS. I see that Rupert and his crew are embroiled in a scandal across the pond which could have far reaching implications here in A-merry-ca. (h/t Greg Fuller) The FOX NEWS folks have been hacking phones to get news and their claims that they had no knowledge of the rogue reporter who was doing these dastardly deeds doesn't seem to be flying.



It couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch.



Oh Lawd! Is it me, or does it seem like my man Tavis is tag teaming his O ness with Dr. West?


Tavis is putting his O ness on blast for black unemployment and wants something done NOW!



I know Tavis, if only Hillary was Prez. all of us Negroes would have jobs.



O, you better be careful, if these Negroes leave your side you won't have a shot at getting reelected.



Finally, it looks like Beyonce is becoming our female Michael. B, I loved you in the 03 Bonnie & Clyde video, but sorry, I haven't been feeling you since. Nothing about you says "ride or die" to me.












No comments:

Post a Comment