Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow....welcome 2011!!

I hope you're a bit kinder than 2010 was to me...and my family!

Once again we weathered the storm and found we're still standing. A bit worn in a few places. With this start of a new year..I can't help but think of things that I AM thankful for...

I'm completely grateful that within this crafting and hobby industry I have found another position.

I feel quite fortunate that Glue Arts asked me to join their team...and I am thankful every day to work for a company and group of people that are truly outstanding!! {truly!!}  

I'm thankful for their support and listening to my ideas, to letting me coordinate their blog and social marketing and to also coordinate the amazing group of designers that we've assembled!

I'm also thankful for all the amazing companies who worked with us this year....Making Memories, Graphic 45, May Arts, The Twinery, Hero Arts, Echo Park Paper, Crate Paper and Cosmo Cricket to name a few. We look forward to building new relationships and sponsorship this year.

My personal goal this year....get back to scrapbooking for me...just me. No publications...just myself and my family. I've been so involved in work and crafts for the newspaper and TV that my own personal books...are gathering dust. And I truly want to get back to what pulled me into this hobby over 12 years ago. Scrapbooking. Nothing special...nothing wow...just fun pages that makes me smile and capture memories of my three kids and life.

Oh and my other goal...back to blogging for myself too. It's hard to always find a balance between blogging for work and blogging for myself..but I miss this. My place to share memories, movies, books and yes crafts... I miss it...and think this year I can try better to find some balance. {I hope!lol}

Here's to wish you and yours a Happy New Year 2011~  
{see you soon....I promise!}

No comments:

Post a Comment