Thursday, January 13, 2011

The ugly truth...

You know how everybody in blogland is cleaning out, organizing & tackling those first projects of 2011? Count me in! I'm not proud of the pictures you're about to see. In fact, "embarrassed" doesn't even come close to describing how I feel about the world seeing what I've done. Make that haven't done.




These images are of my sewing/craft/create room. The disarray you are seeing is not because of my mad & wild creating methods. No. This is the result of a lack of functional storage and...well, downright laziness. Like I had to tell you that. Please....don't judge.



My motive for showing you the ugly truth is to light a fire under my ahem and give me something to work towards. I wouldn't have had to share this with the world, but if I didn't, I just might not take myself seriously and get it done. Now that you've seen the before, I can't wait to share the after. I just hope I can get it done in 2011!



Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment