Friday, January 28, 2011

Nailed It

Well, my friend Pat has nailed it.  You know, the condition both of us suffer from live with.

The one where I have decided to start the Emily Cier Irish Chain from the wonderful soft browns and aquas that I found recently when I was digging through the stash looking for something else.  And I actually open the book and start to press the fabrics and then remember that I meant to bring downstairs that quilting magazine that Jan sent me and I go up to get it and while carrying it down I remember why I saved it -- for that wonderful barn-raising set batik project and so I start digging through the batik bin (oh, yes, somebody asked me how many bins I have -- and the answer is 3: CWs, batiks, and everything else) and choosing blues and violets and greens (well, there is also a small bin of CW shirtings and the one of the left over Laurel Burch -- oh, I was going to try to make a bag out of those sometime soon) and, oh look, there is that CW leader-ender that is yelling out that it wants to be elevated to Real Project status and

Well, you get the drift.  She calls it ADQD:  Attention Deficit Quilting Disorder.

and I think there might be three or four more bins.  But they're small.  Really.

Friends, we need buttons featuring this insignia.  We need them right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment