Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Week in Review: January 17-23

Totally awesomely busy & crazy week of crafting & making & baking. Crafty Night was the name of the game & I can't wait to share all the fun!! (Upcoming post!)
Now, the house is a wreck & I need motivation. 
I've been having interesting conversations with a friend of mine about the whole thing of being organized. I am just not. I used to be. I don't know what happened. I want to be. I try to get there. But the getting there is so exhausting that I just poop out & the mess grows. I think there is something chemically wrong with me. Do they have pills for this? My brain seriously can't wrap itself around the concept of a tidy home. It's not dirty mind you. It's cluttered. I'm not a slob. Or am I? Yikes. I just need support in my time of mess. And understanding. I'm not doing this messy gig on purpose. This is a plea. A cry for help. I need an intervention. Or just a maid.

Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment