Friday, January 14, 2011

A Sack is a Sack is a Sack...right?

I'm linking these sweeties to Miss Funky Donna's...


Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special





They're not really grain sacks (like the linky theme), but coffee sacks instead. But hey, a sack is a sack is a sack, right? ;)





I hope you don't mind...this is a bit of a repost, but I just couldn't resist sharing AGAIN!!



There really isn't anything soft and cozy about a hefty piece of burlap, is there? But the charm I believe, comes from the unspoken history of a well used burlap scrap.


I had an awesome large frame and this burlap bag made the perfect fixins for a stylin' memo cork board.

And functional?! Don't ya just wanna drool all over this mattress and those pillows?

I just HAD to keep one of these bags for ME, ME, ME! I love it like I love my SaWeet Screen Door!! Check out the screen door post HERE.





What ways have you found to repurpose grain sacks, or coffee sacks?



No comments:

Post a Comment