Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's Official....She's a Teenager!

Gulp!

It's happened!

Another one of my cuties has officially become a teenager! This time it's my sweet Haley's turn to become and offical 13 yold teenager.

I'm not happy...not one bit and why not be honest and admit it. I am so sad at the thought of not having my "little girl" around. But now a girl who shaves her legs, wears a bra, has braces and texts and uses her cell phone more than I! {it's true!....over 5,000 texts last month}

So if you would care to join me....we're going to take a little trip down memory lane in celebration of Haley's 13th Birthday! {this picture is from a year ago..but a favorite of mine!}












What can I say...she's beautiful, sweet, helpful and very kind....qualities I hope that she'll always have. {Although a little blonde at times...but that goes with the hair!lol}

Happy Happy 13th Birthday Haley!!

PS...

tune in tomorrow...I'll post instructions on how I made this project for Father's Day!!

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment