Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Getting There

This is the 23rd basket for my indigo and caramel quilt.  You may recognize it as being one of Piecemeal's.  This block is very much fun to make. 

I still have one more caramel background block to make, Piecemeal's #12, the one that calls for the freezer paper technique, one I've never tried before.  But Piecemeal hasn't failed me yet, so I'm going to give it a whirl this coming weekend.

Then I'll just have Basket of Chips to make, and I don't know yet which background it will need, so I'll have to do my trial lay-out before I can make it.  This quilt is starting to become real.

In other news, my Weight Watcher efforts continue and I've lost 20.8 pounds, 3 pounds of which were this week, a week of many events involving food.  I'm learning how to do it.  Again, if you're someone I see, please don't talk to me about this unless I bring it up.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment