Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Winners & Keepsake Box

Thanks everyone for tuning in on Friday. I've gotten some really nice emails from people saying how much they liked the projects. These were definitely faves of mine and I'm almost done with the Florida mini book.

I love how it's turning out with just pages of my favorite pics. I think I'll do this more often!

Okay I know you're anxious for a winner for the Scrapbook Trends and Mini Books idea books..

Anonymous said...
Wow. The mini album is awesome. I would love to win these books. Christine from St. Louis
7/21/2009 11:07:00 AM

Congrats Christine! Email me at Buzybunny@gmail.com with your info!

And and...here's some more pics from the Cigar Keepsake box...






My thanks again to Jenny at Making Memories and Jody at Scrapbook Trends Magazine for sponsoring me!! You guys are fantastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment