Monday, July 13, 2009

As The Bradys Taught Us, "When It's Time to Change, You've Got to Rearrange."

It was time. The cappuccino machine was great, but I couldn't take the dark colors one more day. I still have that template in case I ever want to resurrect the machine, but this feels like I've opened the top of my imaginary Hollywood convertible and let the sun kiss my face and wind tousle my ... bangs? Now that's happiness.

Besides, I've always wanted to change with the seasons, and now I'll be able to easily. And originality? Perhaps overrated. So what if other people have this design? It makes me happy. Floral print, high heel, red nails, Hollywood wave happy.

OK, so the clip art is not classy.

Hello, McFly, have you noticed the content of this blog? Not so classy. Maybe klassy on a good day.

So I'd like to hand a big thank you to Chelsea of Aqua Poppies for this design. She is obviously classy.

And now I leave you with two awesome things.


1. My contribution to Internet Cafe today, where it appears as though I have merely repeated my newspaper column, but upon further inspection you will see near the end of the column that there is a picture and note I could not publish in the column which adds quite a little punch to the whole thing. Thus I dared to call it "awesome."

2. The Bradys singing, "When It's Time to Change." This will be in your head all day once you listen. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment