Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jog

To market, to market, to buy a fat pig;
Home again, home again, dancing a jig.
To market, to market, to buy a fat hog;
Home again, home again, jiggety-jog.

I am indeed home again and will definitely need to jiggety-jog a few miles to get the jiggly-wiggly extra pounds off my tummy and thighs from eating as if I were the pig while on vacation.

Daughter's team won a platinum rating but didn't make it to the grand "dance-off" finale, which was fine with her because she's very laid back about that stuff. I, on the other hand, shaved her head as punishment for not making it. HA. Just kidding. I'm tired; it's 10:25 pm.

She and Jorge went white water rafting today while I stayed behind at the changing station praying that they both came back because I was sitting in a one-intersection town called Hartford, TN, and I knew I'd never get home without them, so they simply had to survive. I willed them to survive, and they did, and I have a great pic to prove it which I'll post soon.

In the meantime, back at the ranch called "work," I return tomorrow to deal with database issues about which I am totally clueless. I want to crawl under my bed and stay there instead, but I can't because Zoe would kick me out. That is her turf.

By the way, she was glad to see me. And vice-versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment