Sunday, July 19, 2009

Attention junkers...I need your opinion!

Hope you all had a nice weekend! While in a thrift store Friday, I ran across this unusual cloche. Well, that's what I'll call it anyway. It is hallowed out on the top...not sure why; perhaps for a candle? Hmmm...no idea. Help me out, if you would, and give me your opinion on the different items I've come up with to glue on for a new top/handle...thanks! This was an old doorknob...
This was found in an alley behind a tire store. (Yeah, I picked it up).
This was a knob off something...
This is off the wheel of a child's wagon...it'll need to be bent into shape a bit if I use this...
This is from a towel bar...
I was also thinking I could use a glass Christmas ornament...or a colored one...see my dilema?! Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment